Vacancy: Church worker
The BGV is a small evangelical congregation in Northern Limburg, founded in 1995. A hall and a meeting room in community center De Kemphaan is rented for the Sunday services. Generally, 40 to 60 adults visit the service, including asylum seekers and students of a local bible college. A fair share of the visitors take part in one of the three regional care groups. In 2015, the congregation joined the Alliance of CAMA and Baptist congregations (ABC) in the Netherlands. Because of the variety in nationalities, the service is translated into English (using headsets). In the past 5 years, the congregation did not employ a pastor or paid worker.
To reach more local people, we are looking for a CHURCH WORKER
It concerns a part time job (0.4 fte), fixed appointment for 3 years. Salary in line with the ABC guidelines.
For this pioneering position we are looking for someone who:
- Experiences to be called for this ministry
- Has affinity with catholic culture
- Has pastoral engagement
- Has a willingness to move to Venray or direct surroundings
- Showing to outside community what our congregation is about
- Get into contact with inhabitants of Venray and surrounding villages and get into contact with other local churches
- Connect to the teenagers and adolescents
- Initiate thematic services
- Born again christian baptized based on his faith, convinced that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and lives in faith
- Successfully completed a bible school (or theological study program)
Those interested are kindly requested to contact the secretariat (Marion Rongen): email@example.com or phone 0031-478-546826